This is where the game will sit
- This Offer is open to persons aged 18 years or over residing in COUNTRY. Proof of age and identity may be required. Entry to the Premier6 is free.
- Employees of Premier Bet(insert brand name) or each of their partner and associated companies, their relatives, agents or agents’ relatives are not eligible to win prizes.
- In order to participate players are required to register here at Premier Bet (the Website) or its related desktop and mobile app (the “Mobile App”). Only one account is allowed per person, household, email address, mobile number, IP address. Multiple accounts will be closed. Only one entry per round is allowed per person. If the Premier Bet(insert brand name) has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such player and/or accounts will be disqualified from participating in the Offer or receiving any prizes. Players are required to register in their own name and any player found to be registering in the name of any other person will be disqualified.
- Players will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering Premier6. These terms and conditions may change from time to time.
- In addition to the use specified above, the Premier Bet will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion. By opting in to receive offers and communications you agree that Premier Bet and each of their group companies, businesses and business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you. By participating you allow us to use your customer profile, including but not limited to your age, location and gender, your browsing, betting and gaming history and patterns, your social media usage and how you interact with us. You agree that Premier Bet and each of their group companies, businesses and business partners may use the details you give us to contact you and provide targeted marketing tailored to the products and services that may be of interest to you. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting us from our Help Centre or by altering your marketing preferences or unsubscribe within your My Account section from Premier Bet website. For further information on how we use your information, please see our Privacy and Cookie Policies.
- Players will predict each correct score of the offered games. There will be 6 fixtures comprising a round.
- Results are based on the scheduled 90 minutes of play; this includes any added stoppage time but not extra time or penalty shootouts.
- Each round in the Premier6 game closes at the kick off time of the first fixture of each round. The list of fixtures and kick off times for each round can be viewed at the Premier6 page. Once the competition has closed entrants cannot change their predictions. Once an entry has been submitted, it can be changed before the closing time via the Website or Mobile App. In order to enter Premier6 players must predict the scores for all six Premier6 fixtures identified for the relevant round.
- The prize winners will be determined in the following way: The Jackpot Competition prize is $150,000 (LOCALISED CURRENCY) unless otherwise specified. This prize is awarded to the player who correctly predicts the exact scores in all six Premier6 fixtures. This means that all 6 of the correct score users predictions match the real score of the relevant fixture. If there are two or more players who have correctly predicted the scores of all six Premier6 fixtures, the jackpot prize will be split equally amongst those players.
- Prize amounts are set up in USD and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- Additional Bonus Prizes:
- One guaranteed weekly prize of $1000 (LOCALISED CURRENCY) will be awarded to the player with the highest score in each gameweek. This prize structure is subject to change at the discretion of Premier Bet (insert brand name).
- Additional prizes and/or specials may be introduced during Premier6 at the discretion of Premier Bet (insert brand name). These will be in addition to the jackpot prize outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, Premier Bet (insert brand name) will publish and notify players of any additional terms and conditions as may be applicable.
- Example 1) you predict a 2-0 home win and the real result is 2-0, you get 5 points.
- Example 2) you predict a 2-0 home win and the real result is 3-0, you get 2 points.
Winners and Entrants Verification and Publication
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone registered on their account. It is each player’s sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to Premier Bet (insert brand name)) their age, identity, residence and other requested verification information to the satisfaction of Premier Bet (insert brand name) before they are eligible to receive a prize.
- If any entrant is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, verify their registration information to the satisfaction of Premier Bet (insert brand name), has been found to have breached these terms and conditions by Premier Bet (insert brand name) or cannot be contacted within five (5) Business Days (a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday when banks are open for business), Premier Bet (insert brand name) reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (and their eligibility to receive any prizes under Premier6) and award the prize to another participant, if applicable.
- Entry and participation in Premier6 constitutes permission for Premier Bet (insert brand name) and/or its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies to use the names, predictions and photographs of participants for publishing purposes at its discretion, including but not limited to, leader boards and other display within the Premier6 page or related applications. All winners may be required to participate in such publicity as Premier Bet (insert brand name) reasonably requires.
- Allow 30 days for payment and delivery of prizes.
Submission of entries
- Premier Bet (insert brand name) does not accept responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Under no circumstances can a user submit their entry via e-mail, sms or any other forms of communication. Any entries that can be proven were placed after the kick off time of the earliest match on the list will be voided, including retrospectively.
Limitation of Liability
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Premier Bet (insert brand name) and each of its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes, promotions or relevant football fixtures beyond Premier Bet (insert brand name) reasonable control;
- any technical failures or unavailability of the Super6 Website, Mobile App or other related platforms;
- obvious errors or omissions relating to the awarding of prizes; or
- for any act or default of any third-party supplier including without limitation errors relating to fixtures and scoring data.
- The terms and conditions of any third-party supplier will apply to the prize where applicable.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms and conditions are or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.
Premier Bet (insert brand name)
- Premier Bet’s (insert brand name) decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of Premier6 including (without limitation) allocation of the prizes and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with Premier6’s rules or terms and conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes. The English language version of these Premier6 terms and conditions will prevail over any other language in case of discrepancies.