CASH OUT YOUR WINNINGS EARLY!
Take control of your bets with Cash Out, our latest feature to enhance your betting experience.
Did your bet get off to a great start and you want to protect your winnings?
Or did you suffer an early goal and just want to cut your losses?
For these and countless other scenarios, try our new-and-exclusive Cashout option.
To Cash Out a bet, just click on the ‘Cash Out’ button above your selections within the "My Bets" section.
Lots of sports and markets are available for Cash Out. Just look out for the dedicated Cash Out icon.
Cash Out Rules
1. The minimum stake is 100F CFA.
2. If you choose to Cash Out your bet, this amount will be settled and the final result relating to your bet will have no impact on the amount returned to your account.
3. Once cashed out the betslip will be updated within your "My bets" section.
4. Pressing the ‘Cash Out’ icon will immediately process the settlement of your bet at the Cash Out amount displayed.
5. Once the Cash Out icon is pressed, the Cash Out cannot be reversed as all Cash Outs are final.
6. We cannot guarantee that the Cash Out functionality will always be available, even where the functionality has been advertised in connection with any event.
7. We will not be held responsible if the Cash Out functionality is not available due to technical issues. In such circumstances, any bets placed will stand regardless of the availability of Cash Out.
8. The ‘Cash Out’ function is suspended whenever a market is suspended in any games related to your betslip. A market is suspended for various reasons, such as when a goal is scored.
9. The amount offered will depend on the performance of your selection(s) and may be higher or lower than your original stake enabling you to guarantee a profit or minimise a potential loss.
10. Where Cash Out is available pre-event and we do not cover or we stop covering the event In-Play, then Cash Out will be unavailable once the event starts or when In-Play coverage stops.
11. A time delay in accepting a Cash Out request is in place. If a price changes or a market suspends then the Cash Out request may not be successful.
12. In order to Cash Out, the feature must be available and show a Cash Out amount for your bet.