December ends with a bang in our 12 Days of Spinning and Winning Tournament to win a share of 5,200,000F CFA! Play our 12 featured games where every win will earn points to climb the leaderboard and win one of the 1,200 cash prizes!
You could win a share of 5,200,000F CFA in cash prizes in our 12 Days of Spinning and Winning Tournament! Play any of the 12 featured games, earning points for every win to climb the leaderboard and win one of the 1,200 cash prizes!
The 12 Days of Spinning and Winning Tournament will run from Wednesday 21st December to Sunday 1st January.
Simply pick one of these 12 featured games, where every spin will qualify. For every 650F CFA you win while playing you will earn 1 point for the leaderboard.
Leaderboard last update: 30/12/2022
The leaderboard will show the top 25 players and will be updated daily.
For every 650F CFA you win on any of the 12 featured games, you will receive 1 point for the leaderboard. The points will determine your position on the leaderboard, with the top 1,200 players winning a cash prize as indicated in the leaderboard table above.
Terms & Conditions
- The 12 Days of Spinning and Winning Tournament promotion period runs from Wednesday 21st December 00:00 UTC to Sunday 1st January 23:59 UTC.
- Any wagers placed or settled outside the promotional period above will not qualify for this offer.
- Any bet on the 12 featured games will qualify.
- Qualifying cash wagers need to be made on any of the following games: Blazing Classics Treasure Tavern Wild Things Lucky Christmas Vegas Time! Joker’s Charms – Xmas Demi Gods IV – Christmas Edition Book of Demi Gods II -Christmas Edition Santas Kiss Rudolphs Ride Let it Spin Freezing Classics
- Real money spins only will contribute towards the tournament entry (wagers from bonus funds will not count).
- The 12 Days of Spinning and Winning Tournament Promotion includes one 12 day tournament. The total prize pool is 5,200,000F CFA with 1,200 cash prize awards.
- The prizes will be distributed to players based on the final score shown on the leaderboard by the end of the Tournament.
- The leaderboard is ranked in accordance with the score, the score is based on wins from the featured games. For every 650F CFA you win you will earn 1 point. The points are summed up throughout the tournament period.
- The leaderboard will be updated daily and will feature the top 25 players. The final leaderboard will be published within 72 hours from the end of the promotion. To view click here
- In the event of two (2) or more players finishing on the same leaderboard position, the player who has achieved the score first, will receive the higher prize.
- There will be 1,200 cash prizes in the tournament
- Prizes are paid out to players as a fixed amount.
- Prizes will be added to the winners’ accounts within 72 hours from the confirmation of the tournament results.
- Cash prizes will have 0x wagering and are withdrawable.
- The Prize pool and minimum bet for this tournament are set up in USD and may be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- This is a network promotion across participating sites
- We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change the promotional terms and relating conditions/material at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions (e.g. guaranteed best price; bonuses; free bets; enhanced prices; and money-back specials) and any other promotions and offers.
- We reserve the right to exclude, cancel or remove Free Bets and Free Bet winnings from accounts that have been deemed to be fraudulent.
- General T&Cs apply.